These are great. One thing that would be awesome is if we could get a carton that allowed for a bit bigger egg. We raise a Jumbo coturnix quail and our eggs tend to be larger than standard quail eggs. Only about 30% or so fit in the Cartons we currently get.
We have jumbo quail eggs. All my eggs don't fit in these plastic cartons
I find that plastic cartons hold my eggs ok, but I don't like the closures on them as much as pulp . Very interested in pulp - plastic slips makes it hard to stack them.
I am just starting on my adventure of raising quail for meat and eggs and ducks for eggs. I have a ways to go but I am trying to prepare while I think of my needs before I need them. I was very happy with the sizes available and the prices. I will be able to really give a working report in about 6-9months.
Quail Egg Carton | Plastic 15-Egg Tri-Fold
- Made from recycled BPA free RPET plastic, 100% recyclable
- 30-egg twin-15 tri-fold carton
- Only available in un-labeled plastic
- Quail eggs
- Carton dimensions (LxW): 11.875" x 4"
- Split Carton dimensions (LxW): 5.9375" x 4"
- Cell dimensions (WxH): 1" x 1.8125
- Carton weight (ounces): 1.50
- Available Label Space (LxW): 5" x 3"
- How we measure our Egg Cartons!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.