Egg Tray Sleeve
- Made from corrugated paper
- 100% recyclable
- 30-egg Tray Sleeve
- Top: Stock Printed "Egg Basket" Art, perishable information, Grade A Text, 2 1/2 Dozen Eggs Text
- Inside: None
- Front: Perishable Information, FDA Safe Handling Instructions
- Back: Grade A Text, 2 1/2 Dozen Eggs Text
Dimensions - Please note all measurements are measured to the nearest 1/4"
- S-XL chicken (43-63g) eggs
- Sleeve dimensions (LxWxH): 12" x 11.75" x 2.50"
Goes Great With
- 30-Cell Egg Trays
- Please note; this sleeve will NOT work with the 6x6 Walled Trays
Tray sleeves work as they should !!
The classical design makes it a good looking sleeve to put on a flat of 30 eggs and sell in bulk. But the sleeve was held together by a layer of thin paper over the folded cardboard that was not joined/glued together. I can see a lot of these being broken when in real life use. Wish there were better alternatives.
Thank you for the feedback. We read and care about all of it. Can you elaborate on this tray not being joined or glued together? We're wondering if you got a bad batch or something. These are made by Pactiv who is a huge manufacturer. Much larger egg producers use these (with a different print). We've never had any complaints on these so we'd love to get to the bottom of this.
We'd love to see quail egg flats with sleeves