Very easy to order and I always receive my shipment fast!
They are not as sturdy as other cartons we have purchased and they are packed so tight that in trying to separate them many tore. Don't pack them so tightly
When i was six years old we had eggs delivered. The same carton
Was delivered to us and we love them. Thanks for the memory.
Vintage Paper Egg Carton | 12-Egg printedGeneral Information
- Made from recycled pulp, 100% recyclable
- 12-egg 3X4 cell bi-fold carton
- Also available in blank pulp
- Top: Stock Printed "Vintage" Art, One Dozen Eggs Text, Grade, Size & Price Text
- Inside: None
- Front: Perishable Information, One Dozen Eggs Text
- Back: Nutrition Facts, Manufacturer's Information, & FDA Safe Handling Instructions
- S-XL chicken (43-63g) eggs
- Carton dimensions (LxW): 8" x 6.25"
- Cell dimensions (WxH): 1.75" x 2.5"
- Carton weight (ounces): 2.1
- Available Label Space (LxW): N/A
- How we measure our egg cartons!
Tips & Tricks
- De-nesting - If you find you are having trouble de-nesting your egg cartons, try sort de-nesting them in counts of 5-10 before separating individually.
- The best way to de-nest these cartons is to gently shake them apart, rather than pulling them.
- It is recommended to grab the bottom of the egg cup and the post and shaking them, rather than grabbing the sides or front flap.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are you going to be getting these back in anytime soon?
Yes. We expect to have our printed vintage egg cartons back in stock the first or second weekend on September. We apologize for the egg carton shortage inconveniecne!