Vintage Paper Egg Carton | 12-Egg printedGeneral Information
- Made from recycled pulp, 100% recyclable
- 12-egg 3X4 cell bi-fold carton
- Also available in blank pulp
- Top: Stock Printed "Vintage" Art, One Dozen Eggs Text, Grade, Size & Price Text
- Inside: None
- Front: Perishable Information, One Dozen Eggs Text
- Back: Nutrition Facts, Manufacturer's Information, & FDA Safe Handling Instructions
- S-XL chicken (43-63g) eggs
- Carton dimensions (LxW): 8" x 6.25"
- Cell dimensions (WxH): 1.75" x 2.5"
- Carton weight (ounces): 2.1
- Available Label Space (LxW): N/A
- How we measure our egg cartons!
Tips & Tricks
- De-nesting - If you find you are having trouble de-nesting your egg cartons, try sort de-nesting them in counts of 5-10 before separating individually.
- The best way to de-nest these cartons is to gently shake them apart, rather than pulling them.
- It is recommended to grab the bottom of the egg cup and the post and shaking them, rather than grabbing the sides or front flap.
We have been using vintage cartons for 62 years! It is truly the best carton out there! Not only are the eggs safer but it lets the egg breathe! There is only one thing - we would love to get our old logo and name printed on a smaller quantity! Thank you
Egg cartons.com for all that you do for me he customer!
Thank you so much for your continues support and the kind words Catherine! We appreciate you!
we love these egg cartoons . we feel like they fit in the refrigerator easier.
We are so glad this style is making such a come back! They're so cute and much easier to stack! Thank you for your purchase and review!
12-Egg Vintage Printed
Thank you for your purchase Victoria!
I’ve always ordered regular egg cartons. These vintage cartons are perfect for my farm stand/shop. Just a bit out of the ordinary to keep things unique.
Hi Mary, thank you for your review! We appreciate all the feedback we receive. We are happy to hear that the 12-Egg Printed Vintage cartons cartons are working out for you!
We chose these square paper cartons to set us apart from other people selling eggs in rectangular cartons at a farmers’ market. We like that they are made from recycled paper. Some customers bring the cartons back when they are empty, so even though they are recycled paper they can survive more than one use.
We also like the graphic on top, the chickens.