I wish I would have splurged and ordered more of these! They’re sturdy and the vintage print is fun! I recommend these over the plain, 2x6, which are flimsy.
Great service and FAST shipping
Always great to have my signature vintage egg cartons to give to family and friends.
We love having these cute cartons to share our flocks eggs! The shape is perfect for a dozen eggs and just love the Vintage Chickens walking across the top of the carton.
Very easy to order and I always receive my shipment fast!
Vintage Paper Egg Carton | 12-Egg printedGeneral Information
- Made from recycled pulp, 100% recyclable
- 12-egg 3X4 cell bi-fold carton
- Also available in blank pulp
- Top: Stock Printed "Vintage" Art, One Dozen Eggs Text, Grade, Size & Price Text
- Inside: None
- Front: Perishable Information, One Dozen Eggs Text
- Back: Nutrition Facts, Manufacturer's Information, & FDA Safe Handling Instructions
- S-XL chicken (43-63g) eggs
- Carton dimensions (LxW): 8" x 6.25"
- Cell dimensions (WxH): 1.75" x 2.5"
- Carton weight (ounces): 2.1
- Available Label Space (LxW): N/A
- How we measure our egg cartons!
Tips & Tricks
- De-nesting - If you find you are having trouble de-nesting your egg cartons, try sort de-nesting them in counts of 5-10 before separating individually.
- The best way to de-nest these cartons is to gently shake them apart, rather than pulling them.
- It is recommended to grab the bottom of the egg cup and the post and shaking them, rather than grabbing the sides or front flap.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have ordered these egg cartons several times. The last time I found 6-10 not connected top & bottom. Also, the weren't as sturdy as before.
Hi Cynthia, thank you for your question! We definitely understand the disappointment of receiving malfunctioning or damaged cartons. We are happy to issue a refund or store gift card for the damaged cartons! Do you still have the torn cartons? If so, could you send us photos to firstname.lastname@example.org? We would really appreciate it!
Are you going to be getting these back in anytime soon?
Yes. We expect to have our printed vintage egg cartons back in stock the first or second weekend on September. We apologize for the egg carton shortage inconveniecne!