Flat-Top Ungraded/Unclassified Egg Carton | Paper
- Made from recycled pulp, 100% recyclable
- 12-egg bi-fold carton
- Also available in a blank pulp flat top egg carton
- Top: Stock Printed "Eggs From Our Farm" Art, Ungraded, & Unclassified Text
- Inside: Nutrition Facts
- Front: Perishable Information, & FDA Safe Handling Instructions
- Back: Barcode, & Manufacturer's Information
- S-XL chicken (43-63g) eggs
- Carton dimensions (LxW): 11.75" x 4"
- Cell dimensions (WxH): 1.75" x 2.8125"
- Carton weight (ounces): 1.79
- Available Label Space (LxW): 5.5" x .75"
- How we measure our Egg Cartons!
All information needed for my Ungraded/Unclassified Eggs. I only have to stamp No-GMO feed, Pasture Raised on them. So far, all had been sturdy built cartons.
We are so glad that your happy with our product, thanks so much for your order Sonia!
Sturdy and just like pictured, great prices as well!! Will be only ordering these from now on.
Cartons are extremely flimsy/ delicate & tear very easily. Not at all pleased!!!
Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the honesty. We are sorry to hear that the cartons you received are flimsy, delicate, and tear easily! We would also not be pleased to receive a brand new product that did not function properly. Would you be able to email us some photos of the tearing in the cartons? Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you so we can hopefully make this right!
I could not believe how quickly I received my order. The cartons are perfect for our needs.
Your service is excellent but the last two times we've ordered the egg cartons there were some with ripped corners and others where the pulp covers were "shaved" apart. It was like something had scratched the inside of the cover shredding it. Some to the point of going right through. It rendered quite a number of them unusable. Otherwise, thank you for the quick turnaround in getting them shipped so quickly! Cheryl Frantzen
Hi Cheryl, thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. If you would like, we are happy to refund you for the damages cartons or give you a store gift card. We definitely do not want our customers being charged for any damaged products that they received.