Just what I ordered . I was please with the egg cartons
Just what I ordered.
We want to keep our business local, These are the new version of cartons.. the old version was far superior. This one is not as open to see the eggs from outside and it doesnt shut at freely or as tightly as the older version and its more expensive. We sell our eggs and our customers dont realize that we have well over .50 cents in the box alone before we put one eghg in it.
Hi John. Thank you for your feedback! Recently, we have heard similar complaints about the quality of these cartons. We are actively switching to a different vendor where this issues do not occur. Unfortunately, our previous vendor could not keep up with our demand during the pandemic, which is why we had to switch to this 'new' version of the carton. As for the price, unfortunately all of our costs went up during the pandemic, so subsequently, the cost of the cartons increased. As soon as we can, we will be lowering the price of as many cartons as we can! We apologize for any inconvenience.
We prefers this carton due to price . We don't need anything fancy. This works.
Paper Gray Egg Carton | Printed
- Made from recycled pulp, 100% recyclable
- 12-egg bi-fold carton
- Also available in blank pulp
- Top: Stock Printed "Farm Fresh Eggs" Art, One Dozen Eggs Text
- Inside: None
- Front: Perishable Information, Farm Fresh Eggs Text
- Back: Nutrition Facts, Manufacturer's Information, & FDA Safe Handling Instructions
- S-XL chicken (43-63g) eggs
- Carton dimensions (LxW): 11.75" x 4"
- Cell dimensions (WxH): 1.75" x 2.625"
- Carton weight (ounces): 2
- Available Label Space (LxW): 6" x.75"
- How we measure our egg cartons!
- Bath Bombs
- Baked goods
- & more!
Goes Great With
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.