Vintage Paper Egg Carton | 12-Egg printedGeneral Information
- Made from recycled pulp, 100% recyclable
- 12-egg 3X4 cell bi-fold carton
- Also available in blank pulp
- Top: Stock Printed "Vintage" Art, One Dozen Eggs Text, Grade, Size & Price Text
- Inside: None
- Front: Perishable Information, One Dozen Eggs Text
- Back: Nutrition Facts, Manufacturer's Information, & FDA Safe Handling Instructions
Tips & Tricks
- S-XL chicken (43-63g) eggs
- Carton dimensions (LxW): 8" x 6.25"
- Cell dimensions (WxH): 1.75" x 2.5"
- Carton weight (ounces): 2.1
- Available Label Space (LxW): N/A
- How we measure our Egg Cartons!
- De-nesting - If you find you are having trouble de-nesting your egg cartons, try sort de-nesting them in counts of 5-10 before separating individually.
- The best way to de-nest these cartons is to gently shake them apart, rather than pulling them.
- It is recommended to grab the bottom of the egg cup and the post and shaking them, rather than grabbing the sides or front flap.