clear plastic half dozen cartons do not close very well. Also some products (i.E. cage free' labels and foam dozen cartons) are no longer available
I have colored has eggs. I llike how clear this carton is and that it splits apart easily
We use these egg cartons for our mini cupcakes, chocolate cups filled with mousse and Easter eggs (so far). Likes: perfect packaging size for our products & easy to use. Dislikes: the separation can be a bit hard to tear sometimes, In the past we received some with crystal clear plastic but the last two orders, they have been a little "cloudy". Not sure if we had the same product as before, and the new batch is a little hard to close, we had to use stickers/tape to secure the closure.
These plastic ovotherm cartons are flimsy and tear when I separate them. They are also too small for my duck eggs.
I love this carton. Fits my labels perfectly.
Plastic Split 6 Egg Carton | Un-Labeled
- Made from recycled BPA free RPET plastic, 100% recyclable
- 12-egg twin-6 bi-fold carton
- Also available in labeled plastic
- S-XL chicken (43-63g) eggs
- Carton dimensions (LxW): 11.625" x 4.125"
- Cell dimensions (WxH): 1.625" x 2.75"
- Carton weight (ounces): 1.25
- Available Label Space (LxW): 4" x 3"
- How we measure our Egg Cartons!
- Bath Bombs
- Baked goods
- & more!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.