We use the tops of foam egg cartons for simple flying wings for various outreach programs. The 18 count uses a nickel instead of a penny as it needs more weight. Print out a pattern on some heavy cardstock, drape over the top of the carton, trace and cut it out. Hold the coin on with some transparent tape and start test flying. One will have to adjust the location of the coin to get best flying characteristics. One could use the pulp carton but I have not tried it. The material is heavier as compared to the foam.
White Styrofoam Egg Carton | 18-Egg Blank
- Made from Styrofoam
- 18-egg bi-fold carton
- Top: None
- Inside Lid: None
- Front: None
- Back: None
- S-XL chicken (43-63g) eggs
- Carton dimensions (LxW): 11.875" x 5.75"
- Cell dimensions (WxH): 1.75" x 2.625"
- Carton weight (ounces): 0.75
- Available Label Space (LxW): 10.5" x 5"
- How we measure our Egg Cartons!
- Bath Bombs
- Baked goods
- & more!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.