Egg Wash Powder 40 lbs.
- This egg wash powder is THE BEST on the market! Use this detergent for soaking or mechanical washing of eggs. This incredible egg washing detergent will clean and de-stain egg shells like you wouldn't believe. And guess what else? It is 100% environmental and bird friendly AND Veterinarian and USDA Approved.
- 1 Pound of Egg Wash Powder washes 100 dozen eggs
- Alkaline egg washing detergent
- Foam-controlled - limiting foam accumulation (aka clogging!!) in egg washing machines
- Chlorine content in concentrated powder form - 16,800 ppm (parts per million)
- When mixed at 1/2 oz. powder per gallon water - 197 ppm
- Directions For Spray Application: Add to wash solutions at 1/10 to 1/2 oz. per gallon of water. Maintain solution strength and change solution/clean tank and screens at least every four hours.
- For Soaking Application: use at 1/2 oz. per gallon of 90-degree F. water. Rinse all eggs thoroughly with clean 100 F. water after treatment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.