CUSTOM EGG CARTON STAMP | 3" x 5"
- Orders placed before 2 PM EST will be shipped within 1-2 business days!
- Unfinished Pine Wood Mounting Block
- 1/8" Black Foam
- 100% vulcanized rubber - Laser Engraved in-house
- This is not a self-inking stamp!
- Does not include food safe ink.
- Works great for Flat-tops, Vintage and Duck cartons
Tips & Tricks
- Slide your stamp across the stamp pad rather than pressing it into the ink. (This will keep the edges from picking up and transferring ink when stamped!)
- Be sure to use something hard underneath your egg cartons to get a nice even stamp on your carton! A small hard cover book or 2"x4" wood block will work great!
I am happy with the stamp. It is what I thought it would be. It was easy to see on the preview before purchase.
It came exactly as advertised. The only suggestion I'd have is to somehow mark on the wooden park of the stamps which way is up. It was easy enough for me to put a couple of arrows in marker though. We are 100% satisfied with the stamp though! We have been wanting to get one for a while, and finally found your website and glad we gave it a try.
Stamp performed average not all items hit the surface to make the perfect stamp several ink pads were used to test also they messed my stamp up first try and they only work every other day so my product was delayed almost not in time to deliver the present average service at most
Hi Grant, thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that your stamp in not completely transferring to your carton. Would you be able to send us some photos of what it looks like? Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . A lot of our customers have success in an even stamp application when they rub the stamp left to right on the ink pad, versus just pressing it down on the stamp pad. We are typically in the office Monday through Friday, however it does take a few hours for each stamp to cut, so unfortunately once a the stamps are complete and we do the final inspection, it is too late in the day to re-cut the stamp to get it shipped out. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hearing back from you so we can hopefully troubleshoot this with you!
Lots of fun and personalizes eggs I give to people as gifts.
The stamps I ordered are perfect and the woman who called me from customer service to ask about the correct lettering was great!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.