CUSTOM EGG CARTON STAMP | 3/4" x 6"
- Orders placed before 2 PM EST will be shipped within 1-2 business days!
- Unfinished Pine Wood Mounting Block
- 1/8" Black Foam
- 100% vulcanized rubber - Laser Engraved in-house
- This is not a self-inking stamp!
- Does not include food safe ink.
- Works great for all egg cartons with viewing holes.
- EGPHBL-1, EGPCNBL-1, EGPJSJBL-1, and all colored cartons.
Tips & Tricks
- Slide your stamp across the stamp pad rather than pressing it into the ink. (This will keep the edges from picking up and transferring ink when stamped!)
- Be sure to use something hard underneath your egg cartons to get a nice even stamp on your carton! A small hard cover book or 3/4"x6" wood block will work great!
We are very happy with our stamp! It came exactly as advertised.
The stamps are great! I had to buy an ink roller though as the ink pad didn't have a lot of ink (it seemed).
I thought the detail was just fine. Thank you for checking!
Stamp is awesome. Everyone on it was perfect!
I was very pleased with both the egg cartons and the stamp that I ordered from you. You impressed me by your great communication as well when the order was delayed a bit. By the way, it was not delayed for long! Thanks so very much from an Oregon Coastie!
It was a wonderful gift for a friend.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, I was wondering if you can print our logo and the name of our Farm on the cartons? Would it cost anything extra or it will be included in the price for the cartons? Best regards, Karina
Hi Karina! We are able to do custom print on most of our cartons! The cheapest and fastest option would be our 12-Egg Flat Top cartons. However, the minimum order quantity is 50,000 cartons (around 12 pallets.) The cost of these cartons would be $0.27/carton, or $0.29/carton for a custom labeled carton. If you would like more information, feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com.