Home > Egg Carton Labels >

CLOSEOUT! USDA Organic Labels - (LB-USDAO)
USDA Organic Labels


 
Alternative Views:




Product Code: LB-USDAO

USDA ORGANIC LABELS

1  Sheet of 108 labels - ($1.50)
10  Sheets of 108 labels - ($4.90)
25  Sheets of 108 labels - ($11.75)
50  Sheets of 108 labels - ($22.00)
100  Sheets of 108 labels - ($40.00)
250  Sheets of 108 labels - ($82.50)

Description
 

Egg Carton Labels | Blank USDA Organic

These quality labels come 108 Per Sheet, Pressure Sensitive Adhesive. Sticks to Paper, Foam, & Clear Plastic Cartons.
  • Measures 0.75" Round

NOTE: To wear the USDA organic label, products must contain at least 95% organic ingredients, with the remaining 5% of ingredients being non-organic allowed ingredients and certified by a private, foreign, or State entity that has been accredited by the USDA.
  • Who Certifies Farms or Businesses?: Your farm or handling facility may be certified by a private, foreign, or State entity that has been accredited by the USDA. These entities are called certifying agents and are located throughout the United States and around the world. Certifying agents are responsible for ensuring that USDA organic products meet all organic standards. Certification provides the consumer, whether end-user or intermediate processor, assurance of the organic product’s integrity.
  • Can I Use the USDA Organic Seal?: All raw certified organic products may be labeled with the USDA organic seal, products must contain at least 95% organic ingredients, with the remaining 5% of ingredients being non-organic allowed ingredients and certified by a private, foreign, or State entity that has been accredited by the USDA.
  • To learn more about organic labeling, including which processed or multi-ingredient products may use the USDA organic seal, visit www.ams.usda.gov/NOPOrganicLabeling

ACCESSORIES
Pulp 12-Egg Printed Natural Egg Carton - (EGPC-N-1) Pulp Twin-6 Printed Egg Carton - (EGP6-1) Pulp 6-Egg Printed Vintage Egg Carton - (EGP6V-1) Pulp 12-Egg Printed Teal Egg Carton - (EGPG-TL-1)
Paper Natural Egg Carton | Printed Pulp Twin-6 Printed Egg Carton Pulp 6-Egg Printed Vintage Egg Carton Teal Paper Egg Carton | Printed
Pulp 12-Egg Printed Vintage Egg Carton - (FHP-34V-1) Pulp 12-Egg Printed Gray Egg Carton - (EGPH-1) Pulp 18-Egg Printed Egg Carton - (EGP18-1) *CLOSEOUT!* Plastic Split-6 100% BIODEGRADABLE Semi-reusable Orange Egg Carton - (CC-6ORPP)
Vintage Printed Paper Egg Carton Pulp 12-Egg Printed Gray Egg Carton 18-Egg Paper Egg Carton - Printed Semi-reusable Egg Carton | Orange
Pulp 12-Egg Printed NM FlatTop Egg Carton - (FHP-26NM-1) Plastic Split-6 100% BIODEGRADABLE Semi-reusable Egg Carton - (CC-6PP) Pulp 12-egg Printed Flat Top Egg Carton - (EGP1-FT-1) Pulp 12-Egg Printed Incredible Egg Carton - (FHP-INC-PU-1)
Flat-Top Ungraded/Unclassified Egg Carton Semi-reusable Egg Carton | Opaque Flat-Top Egg Carton - Printed Incredible Egg Carton | Printed
Pulp 12-Egg Printed Vintage Flat Top Egg Carton - (EGPV2-FT) Pulp 12-Egg Printed Hot Pink Egg Carton - (EGPG-HP-1) The Incredible Egg Scale - (FHP-ES1) Pulp 12-Egg Printed Jumbo Egg Carton - (EGPJSJ-1)
Our Price: $34.95
Vintage Printed Flat-Top Egg Carton Hot Pink Paper Egg Carton | Printed The Incredible Egg Scale Paper Jumbo Egg Carton | Printed
Pulp 12-Egg Printed Yellow Egg Carton - (EGPG-YW-1)
Yellow Paper Egg Carton | Printed

Share your knowledge of this product. Be the first to write a review »