Introducing The Incredible Egg Washer!
This egg washer safely uses water and bubbled air to gently clean soiled eggs. Finally, an affordable alternative to expensive egg washers and an end to hand scrubbing when preparing eggs for market or use. This unit is small
enough to use in any kitchen, yet large enough for the small farmer's
egg production. Very easy to use. Full instructions are included.
Air Compressor VS. Air Pump:
- Cleans 6-8 Dozen Eggs at a Time
- All package options Include: 10" Egg Basket, Egg Brush, Egg Scrubber, 1 lb. Trial Size Egg Wash, Combination air chuck/anti backwash hose, Support Stand, 7 1/2-inch, & 8 1/2-inch Weight Disc
- Compressors work with mainly gases, while pumps work with liquids
- Compressors have a higher PSI and tend to change volume & temperature of the substances they are working with
- Pumps do not make any changes to the liquids that are being displaced either by volume or temp
- Both machines are quiet, portable and use very little household current to operate